- "Now It's the Same Old Song, but with a Different Meaning ---- whooEE got that one right, Buddy!"
- "Get your motor runnin -- Head 'er down the highway! -- no, on second thought, let's go home, that's enough for today."
- "You Got Me Rockin and Rollin, Rockin and a Reelin Barbara Ann! Maybe it's just the meds."
- "I'm not braggin' so don't put me down, but I got the fastest set of wheels in town, she's my little Motorized Wheelchair!"
- "You're Sixteen, You're Beautiful, and I'm busted for Pedophilia!"
- "When I Woke Up This Morning You Were On My Mind, but. now . . . I can't remember..."
- "Wouldn't It Be Nice if We Were Older? --- NO!"
- "Kicks Just Keep Getting Harder to Find - BINGO!"
- "Everybody Wanna Dance With Sweet Little Sixteen . . . maybe later"
- "It's So Neat to Meet Your Baby Where the Action Is! - and Tuesday is Senior Day!"
- "Help! -- nuff said"
- "My Baby Does the Hanky Panky -- In Your Dreams, Old Man"
- "We can Climb so High, and Never Gonna Die! Born to be Wild.... - Please don't die, little Boomers, we appreciate your prescription business!"
... and Walgreen's favorite
Who would have thought that "When I'm 64" could someday mean "When I Was 64"?
Thanks for listening and contributing. For up-to-the-minute thoughts, come on over to twitter.com I'm @dimbulb52